How To Make - Future Disco House in Logic Pro X / 279

with the eighties synthwave boon, i’ve come back to this tutorial at last. Not having logic on my PC, I am following along in latest Bitwig. Which has a nice built in arpeggiator, as well. I wish some of the older tutorials gave more attention to mid-side processing - but that’s ok. Chris, thanks for your great tutorials. Please make more. Yours are especially fun. So are Brian’s. Ok, Phil’s are ok too.

I got as far as tutorial 7 - and then it sorta took over a life of its own… 14 hrs later…

I keep coming back to this one. I consider this the first synthwave tutorial - you guys really did a good job of anticipating what continues to be a super hot genre. I’m doing this in Studio One as I’m on PC. Studio One has a built in arpeggiator - I honestly find that Logic tutorials translate very easily to Studio One. I’m working on something and am further along than last time when I stopped at tutorial 7. Anyone thinking about following this course, look at tutorial 9 first - the premix. Agnelli, you do a great job of understanding the “sound” of this genre and you are like a master bus glue in how you tweak to make it gel - you really shine in tutorial 9. In line with your pal Scott (Mescal kids and all his other monikers) you show how samples can effectively be dropped in and tweaked - why reinvent the wheel? Your Complextro tutorial was also amazing - I mean it Chris Agnelli we need new tutorials from you. Really. Please. Soon. Honestly, take a look at Studio One. I’m on the yearly Sphere subscription. A no-brainer. I’ll post my new track soon when it’s ready… watch this space LOL

im back again trying it in Bitwig this time as i’m on PC dammit I love this one Agnelli. You’re the best lookin member of SA - by a county mile.