How To Make - Groovy Techno with Christian Vance / 508

Great course! Learned alot from this.

1 Like

Tutorial 02 isnā€™t working, it gets to about 8 mins in and stops

Sorted now, had to use my mobile as it wouldnā€™t work on my Mac or Samsung Tablet, got passed the video and the rest have been fine :wink: brilliant course

2 Likes

A very clear and educated course. Learned a lot, hope there will be more courses from Christian Vance in the near future !!

1 Like

thanksā€¦ great to hear!

Thanks for the kind words!

Brilliant course! So helpful! Thanks a lot <3

1 Like

thanks! great to hear! More on the way soon

choooice

1 Like

nice course

1 Like

Great courses Christian. Love these techno tuts.

1 Like

Really insightful stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks! Hope you are making some great music with some new tools

Really like your organized workflow!
Gives me so many insights

1 Like

Very well done tutorial. Simple and organiseā€¦ You are great musician and i listen to all your tracks. I like how smart and simple you patch the EFX and your way of thinking. The most important thing is the creative process when you finally edit it all together. It is a very smart and intuitive workflow that let you put great tracks very quickly. Great job and thanks for sharing all this valuable information.

1 Like

Thank you for getting the most out of the tutorial!

can you use ana 2? I dont see the perc chime or snare on ana2? Thanks

1 Like

Hi - naturally you can use ANA2 in the project - but this tutorial was made well before the release of #2 and therefore uses the initial version of the software and modifies those presets. You might want to experiment with some different percussive sounds and pitches if you want to try and replicate with #plugins:ana-2

thanks, but which two would you say is similar to the tamborine and snare for this course?

Hi @LitFam . Iā€™m not sure which presets you have but Iā€™m not positive there will be something close enough judging by the ones I see in front of me. Iā€™m afraid there is no simple explanation or workaround in this case. The tutorial predates the newer version. It is perhaps a good experiment for you to see how percussive sounds are made using synthesis like this perhaps and come up with your own similar sounds. It is quite fun to make percussive sounds with a synth this way. Short attack etc. This is the best advice I can give you at this stage.