How To Make - Hybrid Trap with 2Scoops / 556

Hybrid Trap with 2Scoops

View Course

This week Sonic Academy proudly welcomes brand new tutor Noah Koroman aka 2Scoops hailing from LA and currently enjoying success on BrillzTwonk record label, to guide us through a brand new course in How To Make Hybrid Trap.

In this epic 11 part course we get an easy to follow lowdown on how to make 2Scoops’ latest release ‘Limbo’ from the ground up, firstly laying down the all-important beat and 808 sub using Kick 2 before moving on to the growls, samples and awesome sounds with Sonic Academy’s new synth ANA 2.
We check out a couple of sidechain methods along with percussive/rhythmic FX and also look at how 2Scoops processes the dope vocals before we finish off with his unconventional mastering techniques on the mixdown.

The end result is a smooth but tense track that oozes cool, merging Trap and Dubstep to give a hybrid genre that is currently having a major impact on the dance music scene today and becoming truly mainstream.

Enjoy!

DAAAAAAMN son!

omg ur videos are amazing. you are so good at producing

a bit hard to understand the effects of the eq’s and certain audio effect changes since you dont A/B them…

Dope

Short and sweet! Thanks for the awesome tut!

Great tutorial, thanks!

Some great tips in this course!

super tite!

Great tips!

very nice tutor. Thanks

So excited to learn here

Awesome course. Just starting out and this really helped

Awesome tutorial, thanks for showing your style!

You are really good at making beats!! Wonderful tutorial!!

Long story short, the most I’ve ever learned in a single tutorial. Will be rewatching several times…

Extremely helpful

Finally a video I can understand whats going on

It’s can help me to finish my first track

So Nice tutorial!
but, i can’t find a audio file(kick 2).
are there anyone who know where it is?