How To Make - IDM with Kirk Degiorgio / 703

@KirkDegiorgio
Thank you! I also have Elektron’s Analogue Heat, which also has saturation mode. If you have experience in using it could you please share, I will appreciate it very much. (ps Everytime I come to Propaganda Moscow I like to see your name on the poster in the hall (“ACT VI” release poster)).

Thanks for this :slight_smile:

I’ve had scaler for about a year now and never really got my head around it. But that simple guide you had gave me a new perspective. Very useful.

And that tape emulation was solid stuff !

Thanks for this excellent tutorial.

Great tutorial. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m existing

Thank You Sir Degiorgio @KirkDegiorgio

Awesome tutorial, especially when Kirk goes over his process for mastering, tape emulation, and mixdown… this definitely changed the way I’m doing things moving forward.

This is my first Sonic Academy course I’m doing and I couldn’t choose one better. I’m halfway through, but I learned so much in such small time. Lots of inspiring tips here and there!

Really like this tutorial the only thing I would like to have seen more of is some creation of patches rather than using existing ones.

I understand both the reasons for and against this.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for more tutorials in the future!

Ok, this course looks great. I’ll try to start with it.

1 Like

Master Class!

1 Like

masterpiece !!

ive been consumin Sonic Academy’s courses for 6 months now and my skills have leveled up drastically, recently had a release of a a track on a German Techno label, I dont even know the label but Im moving forward and Sonic Academy has been a cornerstone. Thank you guys. Sending you love from Chihuahua Mexico.

1 Like

this is a really awesome tutorial. very well done. thank you

thankyou - amazing tutorial I have learnt so much and I really enjoyed the additional IDM history snippets you added in here and there.

great great great tutorial, thank you very much, from belgium

He sold me on Scaler

Maybe check this other course here : Scaler 2 with Kirk Degiorgio

His approach is unique & insightful. Lots of very good tips, even for long time producers.

1 Like

Welcome aboard on the forums & thanks for your comment :sunglasses: