How To Make - Leftfield Techno with Christian Vance / 602

@StratzehMusic … great to hear!!! To everyone enjoying their new skills and sounds, please upload some of your creations!

1 Like

There are some sick techniques in this course. I’ve come back to it several times now for little tidbits. A must-see for any Ableton user.

1 Like

Great course to get you out of the box!

1 Like

Awesome course, wish you explained more about how you picked the synths sounds. 5 stars nevertheless!

1 Like

thanks for the kind words… super that you enjoyed the course!!! And as for a detailed explanation regarding the choice of sounds… well… it could very well take weeks to accurately explain. The main thing is this: scribble down your ideas any way possible, find and choose sounds (any sounds) that already sound pretty decent in the mix while you’re just experimenting and messing around. Go from there… always go with what works already sonically and expand your idea from there. In a way - they go hand in hand. Practicality and creativity. Happy music making!

super top!! thanks for your tips and knowledge

1 Like

Hey there! Where can i grab the Random Midi Fill tool? Don’t seem to have it in my current live toolbox

1 Like

Hey @Fernandez94

Yep, this was discussed before, depending of your version of Live you might not find the Random Midi Fill tool. Christian posted a screen shot of the rack parameters in order to allow people to replicate the effect, just browse around previous post ( number 6/8 ) from august 2018 in this topic and you’ll get the screen shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tekalight … thanks for responding! @Fernandez94 hope this helps

1 Like

Cheers

1 Like

Good, it helped me a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

@iuriadriel great to hear!!! Power to ya

Cool idea and cool easy !

1 Like

thanx¡¡¡

1 Like

well done, very helpful!

1 Like

Cool sounds!

1 Like

very interesting course ! a lot to learn ! thank you

1 Like

awesome stuff!

1 Like

first off, this course is awesome. as an ableton newbie I have learned so much. second off… in lesson 11, did you just create a whole new project file to import your stems into? I don’t see any of the original tracks.

1 Like

great to hear and thank you @willmeierart.

Yes… export all individual tracks and create a new project. Save everything in a specific folder though so you can always find everything you need!

1 Like