How To Make - Melbourne Bounce with Ryan Enzed / 278

Glad you got sorted. The samples can live anywhere in your drive, and the .exs file should be placed User > Music > Audio Music Apps > Sampler Instruments. For future ref.

Is anyone else getting the "Video is not available" message????

Hi Isaak

are you still getting this error?

NEED more Melbourne/bounce tutorials. This one is great! I am on ableton and it s translates pretty good! but i would love to have more tutorials.

in the playthrough, you have track 44 Zedd Boom Down coming in at bar 85... but where is this covered in the tutorial? That boom down *makes* the whole track! lol. But great tutorial nonetheless, cheers! thanks for giving great insight with the "bells and whistles" parts to help understand the little bits that make this genre tick. Cheers.

i've finished the tutorial... the intro "playthrough" has a lot more elements e.g. 54 tracks than you have and in the tutorial at the end of final video "mastering" you have only 44 tracks - there's a lot of key elements you didn't cover in terms of what's on the "playthrough" vs. what you actually build in the tutorial. I guess the idea is for us to understand the core concepts and expand on those... it's a great tutorial. there are some bells and whistles you have on the "playthrough" I wish were covered in the tutorial. But great work, thanks so much. the value of notching eq in the mastering prep - thanks for every valuable tip. Cheers!

Can anyone tell me how to get this project files please??? and where to download it???

The files and resources tab, at the top of the listed videos on this page. Hoep this helps!

Do you get access to the project files if you pay for the download rather than a subscription.

Yeah. Get them for both download and subscription

If i pay for direct download am i limited to the amount of downloads or can i download again if needed?

so i have paid for the course but watching the videos on an iPad fails with a message saying i need to have a flash enabled browser. the free videos work find but the rest fail to play from the site.

Hi Bills, sorry to hear you are having trouble - we haven’t changed anything, but we are looking into this issue now. Will update you as soon as I know something.

Hi @Bills - that issue has now been resolved. Enjoy!

Thanks for such a quick response I will check again later.

Is there any chance you can help with missing midi files. I am using a different DAW which is fine but in video 3 leads, Ryan imports a “riff midi.mid” file that is missing from the samples pack, I assume that the data is inside the logic project files but I have no way to extract them I have contacted customer support but have not had a replay as of yet.

any chance that you could assist with this ?

Very inspiring stuff! I really like The simplicity of this genre. Leaves more room for sound design :+1:

very cool

There are some helpful tips in this tutorial series!

very helpful tutorial

Looking very good