How To Make - Melodic Techno with Chymera / 260

Thumbs up for you, Chymera. One of the best tutorials i have seen on this website. Fantastic track as well!

can we PLEASE bring back Chymera?

Sneaking onto Jeremy Olander's Vivrant Radio Podcast I saw !!! awesome

What an amazing course! I can’t thank you enough for all the useful tips and tricks!

This is nice, it would be good to see more tutorials that don’t require Nexus, Sylenth, Kick2, or other external plugins.

great for producers in the beginning. the teacher explains calmly and little tips.

Very nice course. Chymera is such a wonderful producer, very good taste!

This course is great. Simply Ableton throughout and straight forward explanations. The easy to follow process gave me more tools to work with for future productions. Chymera explains the “how” and the “why” behind each thing he does, which is really appreciated for someone truly putting effort toward learning and improving, and wants to be able to apply ideas in all sorts of settings. We need more courses like this.

Proving the quality of this tutorial, I wrote my first full track in 6 years following this. And in a genre, I never have even considered before… Stream Technically... by An echo of Figg | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

This guy has a unique sound, these tutorials are a great insight.

Hi… Working my way through… It’s been great so far… but i’ve come across a snag… I dont have “simple bass” In my analoge instruments… Not sure why. Maybe you know? It’s a bit hard to follow if you don’t have everything… :frowning:

Great these essential techniques. Great work! Cheers M8!

Nice tutorial mate :slight_smile:

Great tut. Very inspiring. Little tip: The Live drum packs like “Punch and Tilt” are pretty useful for this. All those packs are worth exploring.

Am a good few years late to the party with this, but the overview video is what made me take out a paid subscription to SA. Very hypnotic track, I could not get bored if it were three times the length!

The video dealing with the Arrangement has got home to me the power of recording automation live via a MIDI controller as opposed to drawing it in later. Each method has its benefits, but the way the ride cymbals come in and out on this track just gives it so much life and energy, I love it.

Damn you make it look easy. Practice makes perfect I guess, thank you for an excellent course.

Awesome video!!

Absolutely love it!

Cool! Thanks! very well explained

Lovely course, work flow is almost identical to mine. Very great at explaining every detail!

I’m trying to learn more about writing melodies, but this doesn’t really cover how you are choosing what notes to play in your melody. It covers the DAW/plugin aspects of the sounds, but not the philosophy or theory behind the note choices.