How To Make - Minimal Techno with Mac Vaughn / 528

Glad to hear it! Thank you so much for the feedback! - Mac

Wicked!

What @chris_agnelli Said :slight_smile:

I hear you. Try to absorb the “concepts” of what I’ve done with the plug in rather than “what” I’ve done with the plug in and apply that to what you know about the plug ins you currently own. :slight_smile:

Excellent style very good tutorial

I only watched the kick section so far but do you end up adding utility and mono the kick at the end during the mixing stage or does it stay in stereo?

Great Course! good ideas…really open your mind for a cool directions

Great course but I want make techno remix but
I do not know how to do it

Really cool stuff. Learnt a lot from this thanks

Expert tutorial, thankful!

Best and most descriptive tutorial I’ve ever followed! I used the same techniques to create this track with the same layout: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds …thanks for this!

very nice workflow. helpful!

This was eye-opening, wonderful to watch unfold, and totally motivating! Excellent tutorial, and rest assured, it will be referenced for future productions :slight_smile:

great lesson. the vocal tutorial is awesome

1 Like

Good, practical tutorial. Can follow along without all the plugins and still get a good outcome, learnt a lot. Liked the project setup part. Thanks.

Thanks for this tutorial, nice to see, nice inspiration

What about Ableton Project Files? It’s include or this is just a video course without additional files?

I HAVE ANNA but i dont have VOL 3 of libreries Anna … HOW I CAN HAVE?

Great tutorial. Learned some new things.
I finished my tutorial track. A bit different than the original :wink:

1 Like

Hi I am thinking about taking part in this course, but i don’t have all the plug ins Mac uses in the project set up. Will i still be able to progress using other plug ins/suite or should i purchases kontakt and realtor first? Thanks looking forward to getting stuck in anyway!