How To Make - Minimal Techno with Mac Vaughn / 528

Bring Mac back! Excellent course. There’s a lot of pragmatic, earned in the trenches information here.

absolute respect & much love !

Very interesting

I went through the whole tutorial, thanks for the inside Mac Vaughn

awesome

Great course very helpful!!!

Great course

cool

Helpful

just re subscribed for this tutorial alone. its so different from other tutorials where ppl already have everything premade and putting shit together. Also its my genre and this is by far the best one (if not the only one) on darker minimal techno, also MAC VAUGHN YOU FUCKING ROCK, please Sonic Academy have Mac do more tutorials in this style and workflow you will go far by having tutors like this!

1 Like

Are vocals inspired by interstellar?

@alexandroszou

Only the tutor would be able to tell. When it comes to tutorials on S.A, artist would either use tracks from their own production or complete new tracks just build for the courses, therefore it’s up to them about the packs, samples and inspiration resources they use.

cool

Cool Sounds and interessting Ideas. It gave me the Inspiration for new Tracks. Thx.

As an autodidcat, I can tell high quality content, and this course is pure gold! Regardless of what genre you produce, don’t get wrong, I’m die hard techno lover, his method is quite a gem, can get you up to speed in a snap!

Great course – Thanks Mac!

ye this is best tutorial!

Yeah!!! Very good tutorial

Super interesting course. Even for non-beginners, there are things to learn.

Just a dummy comment to get my points :smiley: