How To Make - Nu Bounce with AHEE / 527

Really Good

The version on iTunes sounds different. Did this track get remastered before official release? Great tutorial though, and I like his music!

Josh

Hi, I could not find the Hi Low splitter, I made a Hi Low Splitter with the effect rack making 2 chains One chain with High and another chain with Low in the effect rack and added the EQ 8 to the Hi chain and an EQ 8 on the low chain and just adjusted each EQ the same as AHEE so the High chain EQ 8 has highs and the low chain has lows.Remember to put the EQ 8 in the first slot and not to make the EQ 8 global you can tell buy clicking the High and Low chains where it only effects one chain at a time. I think it does the same thing, I am not a pro but seams legit. So it was a lesson in a lesson witch is good, I am only up to the forth lesson and learned heaps already thx.

Great Course so far…Enjoyed the sound design. Especially setting up the template.

You can grab the Hi Lo Splitter from the ALS file - just open it and locate the channel with it on there - then save it out :slight_smile:

SO amazing!!! I love this course.

Your tutorial is good but for future Reference you need to do something to Your mic which induces white noise eaxh time you talk. :slight_smile:

would also be Nice if you could answer some of the comments here. I see that several People have questions about the hi lo splitter.

i like

cool

nice !

hey - i answered regarding the hi lo splitter above!

Thanks Ahee! Learned a ton, sound design was great.

I can’t wait to get stuck in with this game changer

Great Stuff! I may subscribe to the monthly.

Yo yo, How di you connect you subpac to the output of your interface?
Do you have to use a splitter?
Just jack cables?
What do you advise?

cool

good tutor

Great course man! Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome course bro. You and I would probably be great friends IRL. Hit me up sometime. I’m part of the Slam Academy fam.