How To Make - Nu Skool Retro House With Dancing Divaz / 255

Hi Guys, all the midi files and audio renders of the parts are in the downloadable resources so it should be easier to follow along in other DAWs including Ableton. Hope this helps

I just wanted to chime in to say this has been my favourite tutorial thus far on SA. Amazing job, Ian! I just finished my latest track with a lot of inspiration and guidance from your tutorial.

I really hope you come back with more. I could watch your stuff for days!

All your tutorials are great but just a few genres I think are very lacking in tutorials, The rise of G-House and NuDisco has been so huge yet I can find any tutorials on here at all apart from one a few years ago. Artist like KANT, Sonic Future, Teenage Mutants, Sharam Jay also labels like Sleazy Deep have been dominating the charts for the past 2 years but I havent seen any courses as yet. In particular the vocal samples for old hip hop tracks and pitching them into the track. Prime Example MK & Kant - Ey Yo samples Busta Rhymes how did they source that vocal and process it into a house track.

Brilliant Tutorial

What a legend… Ian is such a great “no fuss” tutor. This is a very clear and concise course that really helps focus in on some of the key elements of production: arrangement, mix balance and EQing with your ears not just your eyes. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and I hope to see Ian back with another one in the future.

1 Like

Great tutorial, spot on!

This is pretty great! Very clear!