How To Make - One Thousand & One Nights with Darin Epsilon / 532

Hi @derpaderp to answer your question, you can’t boost a frequency that’s not there to begin with. By cutting off at 30Hz it basically means that the frequencies lying below 30Hz are removed.

A really inspiring tutorial - thanks, Darin!

@Darin, yes it does. I look forward to experimenting on some unfinished projects. Thanks!!

Great tutorial. It gives Darin’s experience to all who love to go forward.

This is awesome. Thanks,.

Nice Man !

Nice

Great tutorials Darin! will be definitely using some of your tips.
Thanks, and keep it up.

Thank you Darin…maestro :wink:

very cool insights! thanks darin!

What is the quick shortcut used to cut the hat out of the sample?

Thanks Darin looking forward to play with you in Copenhagen in two weeks :slight_smile:

this is a great, concise, nicely paced “recipe” tutorial that shows everything nicely built up step by step. Darin, like Olav Basoski, you’re a great presenter/tutor as well as a solid producer. Please come back and do something else in Ableton 10. Thanks for your extra notes to help newbies, explaining fundamentals too eg. what a compressor does. this is a great tutorial for those looking to start from ground zero learning ableton and edm production. kudos. nicely done. thanks

Great breakdown from beginning to end. Darin is intelligent, patient and well spoken. This is a must see tutorial.

Would love to buy this course! Bucketlist!

Great!!

Darin is a super nice guy, learned quite a bit with this course!

This is one of the most straight-forward, concise tutorial I’ve taken. Darin knows when to slow down and explain something but also when not to linger on a topic for too long. Great course and teacher!

I expected more out of this course as a beginner, i mean if you’re explaining stuff, explain it clearly. where is the structure in the arrangement?? no automations and arrangement styles are explained in the arrangement module and that sucks man!

Hey @cosmic_instinct

Sorry to read that the course didn’t match your expectations. Bear in mind that this was a condensed version of how to make that track, sometime it takes days or weeks to a producer to fine tune & arrange a mix, which of course is quite difficult to show in a rather short tutorial. In this case the duration is very short ( less than 2 hours ), you will see that many tutorials are really more long and therefore cover more details of the “How To Make” process.

On which video and at what time did you feel the lack of info ? Maybe I’ll could go through and try to explain some points.