How To Make - Opium with Jerome Isma-Ae / 705

great track. im a big fan of less is more. But its hard in a world of abundance. lol

1 Like

So excited to finally see this one!

1 Like

I really enjoyed this one! I’ve been messing around with the idea of less is more recently. This course had much food for thought!

Jerome’s tutorials are some of the shortest runtimes here on the site but really packs a punch. How can you not at least sit thru? Sometimes when I see “5 h 37 min” etc other tuts I’m even hesitant to watch “part 1 - selecting the kick” etc LOL - it’s amazing that Jerome captures the essence so succinctly. I’m not knocking the long tutorials. They are invaluable. But sometimes these shorter ones make it easier for the beginner to dive right in. Kudos to Jerome and kudos to Sonic Academy. So glad to be subscribing.

1 Like

Nice track choice, I was curious about this one and it’s now unleashed :slight_smile: Simple but yet very effective technique, cool track & good course.

Not gonna lie i’d taken a break from music and sonic academy but resubscribed when I saw Jerome and Alastor return. It’s very humbling and inspiring to watch two masters make something so professional from a limited number of track channels. Thanks guys!

Fantastic remix competition!!! hugs Jerome and Sonic Academy from Global Dance Radio #Colombia :slight_smile:

Great tutorial. Thank you!

I’m excited to enter the competition!

Best

Hannes Wiehager

awesome!!!

Thank you for the great tutorial Jerome Isma, And Alastor :slight_smile: x

nice!!!

Some great advice here!

Good work, thx!

excellent I’m so excited

Can we have more of these, with more power !!

Great course.

love the simple approach you take. a lot to learn fro this!!

Amazing Tutorial :clap:t3: Thank you

I want to get this course. It will be so good to learn from a master like Jerome

Easy to follow but very instructive.