How To Make - Peak Time Trance in Ableton Live / 395

Hi Stephane,
Many thanks for your reply and for the great recommendations. Before I did this course I completed the beginner courses 1&2 which got me started with Ableton before moving to this beast of a course!
Trying to figure out Ableton by yourself without any help is a daunting task and after many frustrations, I gave myself a good talking to and then found SA and am very happy with everything so far.
Thanks for the other courses that you have listed, I will finish this one and for sure will check those out. Thanks again, Paul

1 Like

Just finished this course which I have followed diligently over the past few weeks, an hour or so each day. This was a challenge as I am unused to AL so it was a hell of a learning curve but having completed it, I feel much more confident now and most times can answer the question I ask of myself “what happened there?” when something doesn’t work as I expected it to, Which happened a lot in the early stages, especially around Automation. But I got here in the end and although it used an older version of AL, I was still able to learn a lot. A great shout out to Tutor @phil_johnston , great job, thank you!

Thank you for this - during Covid lockdown I had time to finish this one. It took me several months to walk thru, as I started playing music after 40 years timeout. So there was quite a lot to catch up :wink: but when following this while at the same time practising Ableton - this was a huge help. You learn a lot when seeing someone who is a professional doing and ”watching over the shoulder” what’s happening in there. And as you can imagine, during lockdown, this was the only way and media to get any training for my goal!

1 Like

Very useful tutorials and well explained