How To Make - Pop with Austin Hull / 666

Where did you get the KSHMR pack with the impacts etc.? Like to get my hands on that!

Awesome tutorial by the way, really appreciate watching you create and explain it as you go. It’s inspiring!

Great Tutorial!

Well , really thanks you !!! This tutorial is good !!! I will keep supporting you !!!

Awesome tutorials, learn a lot. When comes the next one :slight_smile:

great course ! I will buy with pleasure !

Hi,
What Cubase version is required? will “artist” be fine?

Hi @AL1616

IMO, not having the full version of Cubase or even working with a different DAW should not stop you. Though it might not be possible to make full use of the project files & the tutor’s session, following along and seeing the techniques used is the most important and having limitations because of your DAW or plugins is also a very good way to learn how to use your own resources and adapt your workflow to what’s shown in tutorials.

2 Likes

Hi @Tekalight,

I totally agree with you but am about to purchase Cubase and wanted to know if the DAW features in use are fine with the Artist version.

Hi again,

I haven"t been through the full course myself, but watching a few videos I can tell Austin is using the Pro Version of Cubase and seems to rely on many 3thrd party plugins, so according to the differences between the Artist & the Pro version, I don’t think that the Artist version will be a limitation for this.

That said, could be cool to have @austinhull advice here since I haven’t been through the full course & seen the complete workflow. Messaged him on FB about your question, so hopefully he should gives you some hint here.

Also, taking a look at Steinberg shop Website, I can see that upgrading from Cubase Artist 10 to Cubase Pro 10 results in the same final price than buying the Pro version in first place, so IMO the Artist version is a good point to start, you won’t save more money if you buy the Pro version today.

1 Like

I like this one…

I think it doesn’t matter which DAW you use. You can get even more out of it, whem you are not using cubase. You have to think for a solution to the problem in you DAW.

I like the training very much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow this guy forgot to turn off the metronome the whole course, so annoying

@acincottijr

This is absolutely not true, the tutor has the metronome playing only during certain parts of a few videos, mostly when it was needed to record and check back the timing when listening back. There’s a huge difference between this and the metronome playing the whole course like you mentioned.

It is not the first time that your comments are inaccurate and mostly bitching at irrelevant points that are really not reflecting the content of the courses. The comments section is here for you and other members to provide constructive feedback. It doesn’t have to be positive feedback if you disliked something but at least it should be accurate and reflecting the content of the course.

1 Like

Austin es un gran experto en la materia.

Fantastic! This dude is a genius.

Very useful and clear!

Wow super cool course!

The way he talks sometimes cracks me up, great content

Love this tutorial. Luckily I use Cubase as well.

One of the clear and complete tutorials.

1 Like