How To Make - Progressive House with Jaytech / 520

Thanks! Should have thought of that :slight_smile:

Great tutorial from “The Mighty Jaytech”. I have been working on a track for the past few weeks. I watched this tutorial and now I realize that I need to dismantle the track and rebuild it. Jaytech’s workflow is very surprising. It is fearless. He knows exactly what he wants to do and is fully confident that the result will be great. If I were to guess, I would say that he has probably produced upwards of 500 tracks in his career. I deliver gasoline for a living. I estimate that I’ve delivered approximately 14,000 loads, to hundreds of different gas stations. I have been doing it for 19 years. The point is, when you see a true professional at work, it’s a real eyeopener! There’s no hesitation in my workflow when I deliver gas. Nothing phases me or slows me down. I’ve seen it all. This is what I realized when I watched this course. It was a real slap upside the head. I now resolve to quit the paralysis by analysis. The only way to truly get good is to finish tracks, hone my skills to such a degree that my workflow becomes second nature. Fearless!

This is an amazing course and it is hands down the best that Sonic Academy has ever released. I’m a Logic user and I’m saying this. (Jaytech works in Ableton) Thank you Jaytech and Sonic Academy.

1 Like

Great course.
Thank you very nuch

Nice course !

Really informative!

Great course! Jimbo is one of the best instructors I have encountered to date.

Jaytech always delivers!

Great song, I feel like I want to play Unreal Tournament or smth to this tune, it has this UT vibe :slight_smile:

Good course very intuitive

good course

learned lots… but i dont think its for beginners

Thanks Jimbo great to see how your mind works! Really good to follow.

Great :slight_smile:

Super fun and useful tutorial! :slight_smile: thank you Jaytech!
Here´s my take on it:

or

great tutorial, and very inspirational!

I have been a fan of Ajunadeep for a while. I listened to one compilation mixed by Jaytech many times. The tutorial is very good, thanks.

Looks nice

Best tut I’ve ever come across. Thanks Jaytech.

In tutorial 2, does anyone know how Jaytech tweaked ANA to produce that Basic Bass sound? I use that same preset and get a completely different result. Overall an excellent course – really cool seeing Jaytech’s workflow.

Really helpful course. I look forward to more videos featuring Jaytech, and I appreciate the time he has taken to do some courses for Sonic Academy.

1 Like