How To Make - Progressive House with Jaytech / 520

That was really useful!!!

Wow! So helpful!

Very clear course! Hope I can see more from you!

Really helpful :slight_smile:

Jaytech, you are amazing sound produccer :heart_eyes:

One of the most useful courses ever, amazing one mate :slight_smile:

Loved it!

fantastic course !!

Fantastic ! Best course on progressive house yet . Jaytech is a true pioneer of electronic music , just fabulous .

Loving this so far. Quick question - how is JT getting a black border round each clip?

My best guess is that itā€™s probably because of his Ableton Theme settings and modifying some values like brightness, color intensity & hue in the ā€œLook & Feelā€ tab from Liveā€™s Preferences.

If youā€™d like to go further into Liveā€™s customization, check this Ableton Themes website, itā€™s free, you can download existing themes without being logged in, you just need to create a free user account if youā€™d like to use the Theme Editor and create your own Theme.

Thanks so much. Iā€™ll have a play. Just to add, about a third of the way through and this tutorial has changed the way I approach my projects. Excellent from Jaytech. Heā€™s well and truly justified my Patreon support!

1 Like

It would be cool to see you excited to make music again :scream:

1 Like

Fantastic course! Thanks for your time and expertise.

need spanish subtitles

Unfortunately this is not possible because the videos are not transcribed and therefore itā€™s not possible to implement captioning or automatic subtitles in other language than English.

Found this course to be very helpful, and clearly presented.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

Iā€™m really loving this tutorial. I started making music a year ago so Iā€™m still pretty new. I didnā€™t want to do a remix so I created a song while following along to these videos. Although itā€™s been really difficult (iā€™ve been working on it for three months now), I feel like this is the first real song Iā€™ve made. I canā€™t wait to get through all the videos and hear the final result.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses: