How To Make - Progressive Psy Trance With James Dymond / 218

Hey - I see you have contacted us on customer support so i will chat with you there :slight_smile:

The track I made after this course got excellent respons from several Dutch trance DJ’s and lots of other people. Really learned a bunch! Stream Psykick by Hoof | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

i’m trying download psy click… but i can’t

any chance send me in e-mail?

thanks

beckerlol@hotmail.com

All in all a good tutorial, but it’s hard to follow the workflow and instructions. He is doing adjustments very quick and sometimes he doesn’t explain well what exactly he is doing there.

Thanks so much for that tutorial ! Keep the good work guys :slight_smile:

For the slice of the mofo riser 01 sample on tuto 12, make sure that the “2-cross” option is not slected and you’ll get that clean slice :slight_smile:

Cheers !

Am I right in saying there is no way to put the drum and bass groups together and automate them in Ableton?

The tutorial 03 is unavailable! can you guys please fix this ?

The resulting track will be released next january by a small label, but was the first I got signed! It is still called Psykick. (Private link to Psykick by Hoof, for your eyes only). Thanks for the tutorial!

1 Like

Loving this tutorial James. Just a quick question; you forced your kick and sub bass to mono, which is cool, but you didn’t do the same for the bass pad. Is it not necessary for the bass pad to be completely mono? Thanks.

The result of following this course is my debut release! Thanks to James & Sonic Academy.

videos offline,

cant download or view the videos, please help us here sonic academy. first time that this happens

Hi @zezinho there are major problems world wide with amazon AWS, and this in turn is causing issues with are site - we hope it will be back to normal soon!

In Tutorial 3 he talks about the key of the track. Why is this track in the Key F? Did he just choose it or is it determined by another variable?

great course!

Grate and useful information but practice is the key as I hear from almost any producers out there

Great course

love this one

Pretty cool… but I’m missing some key resources…