How To Make - Progressive Psy Trance With James Dymond / 218

Agreed…Psytrance tutorial in Ableton would be sweet!

I thoroughly enjoyed and learned a lot from this course. Thank you Sonic Academy and James Dymond for putting this together.

Where is the Patrick Speech or is it not part of the Program?
Greetings

Sorry Found the Answer in the Video:) Great Tutorial!!

Brilliant course and extremely well put together. Can’t get enough of these Sonic Academy courses. Am constantly learning new things and will continue to visit the site on a daily basis!

Great course. James is very thorough with explaining what he’s doing.
Onto his uplifting courses now!

Amazing and very thorough…though I’m using ableton will be implementing all these techniques

Wonderful! Easy and informative.

such an epic course. i already learned so much only watching the demo videos what made me subscribe to sonic academy. thanks a thousand times for sharing your knowledge.

1 Like

Such a good course. Love sonic academy!!

1 Like

James Dymond ?! Thanks for all u taught me! One of the best full Trance Tutorials!! Keep going <3

Awesome course, James! Really great, indeed! I hope you and Sonic Academy consider making courses about other genres of psytrance, such as full-on and hitech! It would be just insane! Greetins from Brazil!

love this

“Very much indeed”

Subscribed to SA just for this series! Thanks a lot, some great tips in here.

great course

Great ! Thank you :slight_smile:

Great Tutorial!

Awesome tutorials and uses mostly stock plugins, which is great; doing it for a 2nd time now after running through it last year and picked up a load more stuff that i missed the first time :slight_smile:

<3