How To Make - Progressive Tech House 2014 with Dirty Secretz / 267

nice track!

Brilliant

This has helped me ! :clap:t5:

Anyone know why I might be having issues animating the depth on the ANA synth? When I move it around, automation doesn’t show up within the track. If I try to find it manually, the only automation option under ANA is “Device On”.

Never mind figured it out. Didn’t have Configure enabled.

1 Like

Great and complete! But why videos are MONO?

This was so great, I still cant believe. I kind of copied everything, but used different samples, kicks, synths etc. My versions sounds kind oft he same, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Total time spent was somewhere around 30 hours, and im really satisfied.

I wonder why so few of these really great producers don’t use any Waves plugins. In my oppinion they are unvaluable to any music production. <3

Thanks for the help this is a great course it helped me get out of the loop as I’m a beginner.

Great tutorial ! gained some new knowledge , thanks !

Great tutorial… thanks

Completely changed my view on using loops, thanks mate!

great video!

I’m early on here, but I was just wondering, should I be putting reverbs individually for specific items rather than sending them, and on other groups of tracks using sends? I guess if it sounds good, right? But I’m also wondering what’s the “school of thought” on doing it one way or another for you? Processing power, maybe?

Actually, using sends can work for spacing everything in a group, while using reverb/delay on a channel would be best for making those pad-like special sounds. I guess with a little patience I would’ve received my answer :slight_smile:

My favorite tutorial here!!!

1 Like

Really enjoy Richie giving the tutorial, to the point yet still takes the time to describe specifics

Thanks a lot! Fantastic tutorial! <3<3<3

Thanks a lot, I really enjoy your course.

Nice stuff here, thanks

Nice project! Thanks a lot for this genre!!! And thanks for work, excellent course.