How To Make - Progressive Tech House 2014 with Dirty Secretz / 267

Great tutorial ! gained some new knowledge , thanks !

Great tutorial… thanks

Completely changed my view on using loops, thanks mate!

great video!

I’m early on here, but I was just wondering, should I be putting reverbs individually for specific items rather than sending them, and on other groups of tracks using sends? I guess if it sounds good, right? But I’m also wondering what’s the “school of thought” on doing it one way or another for you? Processing power, maybe?

Actually, using sends can work for spacing everything in a group, while using reverb/delay on a channel would be best for making those pad-like special sounds. I guess with a little patience I would’ve received my answer :slight_smile:

My favorite tutorial here!!!

1 Like

Really enjoy Richie giving the tutorial, to the point yet still takes the time to describe specifics

Thanks a lot! Fantastic tutorial! <3<3<3

Thanks a lot, I really enjoy your course.

Nice stuff here, thanks

Nice project! Thanks a lot for this genre!!! And thanks for work, excellent course.

timeless. this is a fantastic course, especially in terms of adding enough interest, which is where I struggle at least

excellent and in depth

One of the best courses on Sonic Academy – in depth and easy to follow!

Is it just me, or are all these videos in mono?

@Bruce_Crawford

Yep, couldn’t hear any difference when switching from stereo to mono when browsing on a few vids, so it looks like it’s recorded in mono yes but that does not make a huge difference IMO and the importance here is the content and what you can learn out of this course, not being able to listen the perfect " finished product " in full stereo is really not a big deal here I think, the overall sound quality is good enough. Again, just my humble opinion here, but should really not bother you to follow this and learn out of it :slight_smile:

Completely agree, excellent course and very useful.

But the mono thing is clearly not intentional as there are points where he demonstrates auto panning and other stereo effects. As you say though, it’s not that critical, in fact I was onto the Arrangement videos before I even realised it wasn’t stereo.

1 Like

excellent work

I really enjoyed this tutorial. It’s quite complete and learned a lot in regards to the effects.