How To Make - Progressive Tech House 2014 with Dirty Secretz / 267

Wish I read this after the tutorial :(

this tutorial is class mate! very well shown and explained, SA needs more tutorials like this!

where would one go about finding the " air loops " you use here. How prevalent is ambient noise like that used in edm production? I found that part interesting and new, what is the sample pack you use?

BTW you remind of Jeremy Olander, in his more deep darker less melodic stuff i.e. Dhillon his alternative alias. He is my favorite producer so its a compliment.

You should be able to find Air loops at any sample library website or you can quite easily make your own. Just whip out your phone and hit record on the voice recorder app. Try recording several places, in towns & cites, countryside, busy roads (don't stand in them please!) and even your back garden. Transfer them to your studio computer and put them in the mix. You'll need to take a good deal off the bottom end and really sink them low (volume) in the mix. It doesn't want to stick out but in the breaks you'll just get that sense of a live recording. Then just play around with the various ones you've recorded, some will work better than others.

The breakdown and the track Is very nice ,i learn a lot, thank you Richie.

Where i can downolad this great percussion loops? any can help me?

Check out Tech Tis Volume 16 (TT162) We show you how to easily recreate your own "Low Shizzles"

And there i can download this sample loops?

But i can't download the perscussions loops Tribal Tech House somewhere? right?

nice track!

Brilliant

This has helped me ! :clap:t5:

Anyone know why I might be having issues animating the depth on the ANA synth? When I move it around, automation doesn’t show up within the track. If I try to find it manually, the only automation option under ANA is “Device On”.

Never mind figured it out. Didn’t have Configure enabled.

1 Like

Great and complete! But why videos are MONO?

This was so great, I still cant believe. I kind of copied everything, but used different samples, kicks, synths etc. My versions sounds kind oft he same, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Total time spent was somewhere around 30 hours, and im really satisfied.

I wonder why so few of these really great producers don’t use any Waves plugins. In my oppinion they are unvaluable to any music production. <3

Thanks for the help this is a great course it helped me get out of the loop as I’m a beginner.

Great tutorial ! gained some new knowledge , thanks !

Great tutorial… thanks