How To Make - Progressive Trance in Logic with Chris Agnelli / 360

check the intro vid for a track play through....

just finished this course, absolutely outstanding and worth every penny, pretty easy to follow, i&#039ve blasted through all this in 3 days of back to back tutorials. Previously had no production experience but i think now i have the frame work to start building my skills without feeling like it&#039s all over head. a couple of the instruments that were used weren&#039t present in my logic for some reason and the supplied instrument files did not work. However i recreated the noise with some tinkering of other instruments and now I&#039ve learned even more. Couldn&#039t be happier, Now the fun part of applying what i&#039ve learn&#039t to the ideas in my head! Thanks Chris....Also the ANA Synth is really nice and easy to get a good sound from, i&#039m looking forward to getting paid so i can purchase and shut the demo voice up lol

Video 19 has about ten minutes empty and then starts again, needs some fixing. Otherwise, and as others requested with added play through, great stuff!

OH MAN, YOU GUYS ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB..PLEASE ANOTHER ONE IN THIS PROG TRANCE STYLE LIKE JEROME ISMA-AE SMILE WHEN YOU KILL ME THIS TIME..THANK YOU

GREAT TUTORIAL!!!! PUT TOGETHER A GREAT TRACK THANX TO THESE VID TUT. PLEASE, NEED MORE TUTORIAL VIDS FOR LOGIC. GREAT JOB CHRIS!

@NATHAN HATTER: HOW MANY PUPPIES DO YOU THINK SHE KILLED DURING THE 2 WEEK TRIAL PERIOD? LOL

Hey I m recreating this in Live, anyone can help with the side chain compression bus with Live- tuto 9?

Go to LIVE DEVICES then AUDIO EFFECTS and find COMPRESSOR.
Compressor has its own built in sidechain just click arrow in top left to open side chain then select it and adjust threshold to desired effect.
Dont forget to select Kick in the input though so it knows what to sidechain it from.

AMAZING TUTORIAL BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE.a shame you couldnt fit in the making of the intro loop though as this is what strongly binds everything together in the intro its so unique sounding and fights with nothing in the mix.

If any1 knows any cool sample banks to invest in for the crazy effects that we hear so offen now in prog trance i woulkd b very gratefull

Excellent work Chris you are indeed a legend :)

Guyz, since you put so much work into that - a complete Playthorugh would be really nice!

Fantastic course Chris. Clear explanation and easy to integrate with Logic Pro X :)
Regards,

the plug in ANA didnt show up when i tried to find it..Help!!!

You have to buy the ANA VST, it&#039s not included...

The tutorial was created with an earlier version of ANA - when it was called soft synth. Logic is attempting to find the soft synth plug-in, but doesn&#039t b/c it&#039s A.N.A now.

I'm a brand new member! Just signed up today! Watched a few demos, decided to pull the trigger and get the membership.
Now that I've watched my first video on Sonic Academy I'm a little disappointed. I honestly don't think the instructor is teaching anything. All I hear and see is... "Put this here, Put this there and that's it"! As if it were all pre-set prior to the video with out explanation. Sounds are all pre chosen without explaining how to make the timbre or sample chosen and why. Not explaining how to match bass pitch with kick pitch and why. Not explaining why fx or dynamics are being added to a sound or track.
Fingers are crossed hoping the rest of the videos are explained deeper. :-/

Hi Pete, welcome aboard! Very sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by this course created by myself. We can't be having that! If there is anything you would like further explained, or don't understand, would be very happy to try and help you in anyway I can. Just let me know. The comments below show, quite a few subscribers enjoyed and got a lot from the course, so hopefully the more you stick around you will continue to find content you love and learn a great deal from. Let me know if I can help further Pete. Chris

I thought it was outstanding. The idea (from what I gathered) is to show how a tune is constructed, not necessarily do deep into the musical theory. This was a great tutorial on the different faces that go into a track. Nice work.

finding this really informing trying to make the transition from logic 9 to X seems a little tricky , would be nice to see an update!

Thanks for the Tutorial Chris, I’ve taken loads from this :slight_smile:

Great Tutorial

Good Tutorial!