How To Make - Psy Trance 2019 with Shadow Chronicles / 660

Excellent as all Nate courses!

Very good tutorial. Would be great to give some alternatives for the used plugins

Hard to believe this course is actually here, 99% of other internet Psytrance offerings are absolute garbage.

This course is the real thing.

Loved the tutorial! Tons of useful and solid tips to help you psy-trance production.

great Tutorial Thanks

Thanks for solid tips

Thank you very much for that video!

Really useful course Nate. Many thanks for taking the time to put these together. I learned heaps of tricks and had to buy a boatload of new Plugin Alliance stuff LOL. Mooi.

was good

A wonderfully detailed and insightful course. Quick question Nate - you mention you are using headphones to mix as you are using a mic to record your voice for the course. Just curious as to which headphones you use and/or recommend.

Very detailed Tutoial! helped me a lot! thank you!

Epic COurse!!!

great tutorial, thank you.

Amazing.!!

Another one

Thanks for this and for putting the time into makeing these courses

grear stuff!

I’ve probably learned the most I’ve every learned to advance my productions skills from Nate. Seriously, his courses are top-notch and if you are a little green to start, I still highly recommend digesting everything he’s teaching here because it’s worth buying the course!!

1 Like

Has the track in this video been released yet?

Amazing tutorial, by the way – its given me a lot to chew on!

Hi there @kent44ster

I don’t know if the track has been released, maybe @Protoculture could let you know :wink: