How To Make - Psy Trance 2019 with Shadow Chronicles / 660

great tutorial, thank you.

Amazing.!!

Another one

Thanks for this and for putting the time into makeing these courses

grear stuff!

I’ve probably learned the most I’ve every learned to advance my productions skills from Nate. Seriously, his courses are top-notch and if you are a little green to start, I still highly recommend digesting everything he’s teaching here because it’s worth buying the course!!

1 Like

Has the track in this video been released yet?

Amazing tutorial, by the way – its given me a lot to chew on!

Hi there @kent44ster

I don’t know if the track has been released, maybe @Protoculture could let you know :wink:

thanks!

Its on my upcoming album… I’ve changed a few things and done some tweaks over the months since this tutorial but its mostly the same. Should be out September 13th.

1 Like

Awesome course by an amazing producer…have gained so much more knowledge in only the 1st few videos…Thanx Nate !!

Love your tutorials, Nate. You have such impressive technical knowledge as well as nice delivery.

@Protoculture From which Sample Pack is this Kick ? Its insane

Not from a commercial library…prettt sure this one was from a bank of kicks I’ve been collecting for years. Some I’ve made, some are from fellow artists.

Well then lets hope for a new Futurephonics Library.

@Protoculture, U use like really really many Sweeps and Risers also hell a lot of reverses and misc fx. With what Criteria do you decide which u pick ofc from the fact that it fits the track and the mood. But how do I know ,when i have enough of tension fx . Because thats where i always start getting lost in my project aswell. I feel just overwhelmed with all those sweeps riser reversere riseres stuff that i rendered out of omnisphere and so on and so forth. I always colorcode and give them appropiate names but it still mostly ends up in a mess

They’re just like layering any sound… I find stuff I like and put it together till I’m happy. I have a tendancy to overdo it though sometimes, you need to be careful with how much build up you have since it takes away from your headroom. Its often a good idea to thin them out afterwards when you’re done… take stuff away thats not making a difference or run them through a group so you can control levels easier.

O curso tem legendas?

Moderator Edit / Translation : Does the course have subtitles?

@Magudan

No, the course is dispensed in English and doesn’t have subtitles unfortunately.

Não, o curso é ministrado em inglês e infelizmente não possui legendas.

@Nachojb Check this new release from Nate Sonic Sounds | Royalty Free Sample Packs | Preset Packs | Plugins