How To Make - Psy Trance with Shadow Chronicles / 570

Cant believe my eyes, Protoculture. still listening Terra Tronics godamn! Amazing, professional and truly psychedelic. will be waiting for another Psy-Trance tutorial!

Excellent job, as usual!

Looking forward to watch the whole course.

This is one of the most informative easy to watch series loads of great tips.

Thanks
Derren

1 Like

This is a killer tutorial! If you like PsyTrance… watch it!

1 Like

nice kick and bass tutorial!

Great tutorial, Thanks!

Excellent course with lots of in depth info.

Great stuff! There’s a lot for me to learn!

amazing tutorial once again by protoculture have learnt so much , thanks again :slight_smile:

Another great tutorial by Protoculture!

Brilliant stuff! Been a long time fan of Nate, this is such a joy to watch and learn! :slight_smile:

I have a few releases in Psytrance currently. I love these videos because it gives me new ideas. I really like the tutorial on making a bass with Omnisphere. I have Trillian and it follows all the same things taught in the course. I also really like how each plugin is taught and explained. I also really appreciate the amount of automation used and will apply to my own tracks.

Perfect for a beginner

Providing all of the 88 audio tracks makes this tutorial alone - worth the price of the annual subscription. Plus, the quality of the narration and the production is head and shoulders above everything else here. All other producers who feature here, should make it their ambition to reach this level of quality.

@davidwogan

This one is waiting for you then … :slight_smile: :wink: Because yessss, he did it again !! :smile:

No, this one was a step backwards. Only the the group audio stems are included - not the individual tracks, and apart from the drums and bass, there are no midi files for any of the important lead parts.

Was more thinking about the teaching & learning than focusing on the course resources TBH… :slight_smile:

Yes, you are quite right. I do wish thoug that there was some consistency - although Nate is at the front of the pack for this compared to the others (who, quite frankly are embarrassing). I do have to laugh, when I pay money for a learning resource, only to find that I could teach them a trick or two. Nate of course, is an exception to this.

Hey David, are you referring to the 2019 tutorial missing midi parts? I do a lot of audio bouncing during the tracks and a lot of destructive audio editing, but just double check to unhide all tracks. I often disable and hide midi channels in my projects once I’m done with them… can’t remember if that was the case but just try it out and see. :slight_smile: