How To Make - Ruby with Enamour / 661

@Fowleja

Yep, that’s a really great one, be sure to check Enamour’s Drums tutorial too How To Make Better Drums with Enamour | Promo

Fantastic Tutorial and a killer track

1 Like

excellent course

GREAT course, man! Had a fun time and learned a lot of great techniques - especially appreciate your style with transitions. Also absolutely fire set you played Saturday with Nora, coulda gone till 6 :wink:

1 Like

I always come back to this, to the point where I’m about to just buy and download it. Thanks for taking the time to break this one down!

1 Like

this is a great course even 12 months later, a lot of the plugins are still very relevant and the techniques/approach are timeless. Michael has a great understanding of how to squeeze the most out of ableton - he shows there’s so much “craft” to the art and sure the “devil is in the details” but in the end it’s so worth it - more courses from Enamour, please and thanks! Great presentation style, logical, methodical, no fluff. Great tips a long the way, just the right amount of explanation and well laid out. Cheers and thanks, Enamour and Sonic Academy

1 Like

my take, using the techniques Michael Gold put on masterful display here in his tutorial.

I’ve been listening to Enamour’s tracks now on Spotify - great work on the new Sleep Paralysis EP collaboration. More tutorials from Enamour here, please!

https://soundcloud.com/marztecheque/just-send-in-the-clowns

Nice tutorial! But… I can’t figure out why people are still using AUs on a Mac with Ableton. That was so 2000s.

I hope future tutorials use VSTs. Please.

great track, in the course not a single aspect went overlooked. 11/10.

1 Like

Fantastic track overview! A+ content

1 Like

Amazing teacher, you will learn a lot. 10/10

1 Like

Amazing course. I didn’t think I would be able to make it through this since it is such a long one, but I have managed to finish it and I’m so glad I took the time to do so. Thank you! I’ve learnt so much.

1 Like

That’s a very good habit & always good to do. Watch, re-watch, have a break when it’s confusing, come back to it later and replay the videos again, it’s the best way to deal with those long & complex tutorials :wink:

Right now @ pluginboutique.com - you can get D16 group plugins for 40% off as per Enamour’s recommendation here in the tutorial: “If you can get them, especially for discount…” LOL - the time has come, friends!

Great work. Loved this, got a lot out of what I have watched so far

nice

Insanely helpful.

This is probably one of the most detail-rich tutorials I’ve seen. Loads of useful knowledge – quite a lot to digest! Great reference material. I’ll definitely be checking out some of these videos again.

1 Like

Clap Clap Clap.

In depth but made simplistic, you the man!