How To Make - Space Disco with Paolo Mojo / 523

Space Disco with Paolo Mojo

View Course

Sonic Academy proudly welcomes back underground house scene legend Paolo Mojo for an all-new course in How To Make Space Disco.

Using Logic Pro, Paolo shares his wisdom and production techniques while creating this track that has earned him global success in the industry. Influenced by the likes of Nu-Disco master Lindstrøm , Todd Terje, Prins Thomas and Vitalic he starts with the lead and moves on to bass, drums, pads, chords, and effects, and finishes off with the arrangement and mastering.

This detailed course lasting well over 3 hours will take you step by step through the process of creating a super slick, synth-heavy track playing not only melodies and perpetually motive basslines, but shimmering arpeggios and layers of silky chords and pads - all with a stomping disco beat.
In one sense, it’s very retro, but in another, it has an awesome contemporary feel.

Enjoy!

good job

Great clean sounds and great to see Paolo here! One of the good guys! Thanks for adding this tutorial!

Man I love this kind of music… Too bad there’s no FL tuts :frowning:

Another great Logic Tutorial, Well done Paolo

Beautiful track and course!!!

Wow! Love this sound! Great one guys!

Very cool track!

in love with this !

Fantastic Course! Very well put together :slight_smile:

Very nice course, I really enjoined this. Thanks!

Great course.

Liked what i saw.

Great tips for use in any genre

Solid stuff. That gain control trick you do is a gem.

Excellent

nice

I really enjoyed the classes, I saw the whole course =)

Sorry… is the name of the track “Space Disco” or is that what he’s calling the genre? I could not find a track by that name in Paolo Mojo’s catalog.

@ben37

Yes, “Space Disco” refers to this genre of music, it’s not the name of a track.