How To Make - Synthwave with The Midnight / 547

amazing tutorial!

Why do you EQ without hearing what it’s doing?

Poppy vocal synthwave is not my thing, but this is an undeniably killer song. Very catchy and well written. Overall a good course. Not seeing a breakdown of that guitar solo was a slight bummer.

This is gonna be fun! My favorite Synthwave band shares their secrests!

Awesome tutorial from one of the greatest synthwave bands. Tim is an excellent tutor and teaches how to make of my favourite ‘The Midnight’-tracks. I have watched the whole coarse atleast three times. If you are into synthwave, you have to check this one out!

1 Like

I Like this kinda tutorials it’s to the point, step by step and in short video’s on how the track came together.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

Thanks for the tutorial Tim, extremely informative.

This is an amazing tutorial. He explains WHY he doing what he is doing rather than showing you the song making process because, honestly, if you need help with that, this might not be for you. You need to already have some insight and creativity to make good and successful music. There are plenty of other tutorials in abundance all over the internet (including Sonic Academy) for that! His knowledge of what to do once the sounds are already chosen is what makes this a great tutorial. ALSO, if you are resourceful enough, you can get the same results with STOCK plugins from your DAW by taking note of what he is doing with his 3rd party compressors, eqs, reverbs, etc. and applying that to your DAWs stock plugins.

1 Like

It’s about time you guys made an appearance your music is at my hit list

this has helped me tremendously. i have been scouring the internet for weeks trying to learn how to mix my vocals for my synthwave band. you guys are a huge inspiration. thanks!

1 Like

Nothing crazy! Just perfectly well explained tutorials. You guys are my favorite synthwave/retrowave artists out there. Thank you !

Totally worth it this course is 100%

great!

Loved The Midnight Music for a while now… Really liked the course too :slight_smile:

hi - how come in the top right it says it’s 3h06 minutes? thats not right…

A million thanks is not enough for this course!! Now its time to go be a REBEL! >_< xoxo

1 Like

This is an amazing course. I discovered your music just recently and it has propelled me into wanting to work much more with virtual instruments, synths, and daw arrangements in addition to my guitar playing. Many thanks!

1 Like

One of the best Synthwave curses out there

Incredible course. Amazing insight into his workflow and arrangement. Less is more