How To Make - Tech House 2014 - Dirty Secretz / 301

Great tutorial but would like one with a darker more undergound sound as the tech house scene is much slower now 122-124 labels like Suara, Bitten and Deeperfect, Stereo are a prime example.

Have you checked out this tut? Much dark, might be what you are looking for. http://www.sonicacademy.com/Tr...

Saw that one it sounds good its a lot closer to what I was looking for. But looking at the comments underneath there are a couple other request asking for the same tutorials as I did above, the hybrid between the tribal tech house and techno which is not quite the tutorial you suggested as thats more of a typical big room techno number, which is much more fast pasted and banging than the stuff on the labels mentioned. The techno and deep house tutorials all have a very English sound if you catch my meaning they all sound very Toolroom which of course is not a bad thing its a fantasticlabel but the more Spanish and Italian labels have a very distinct sound which is much slower and less aggressive around the 120 BPM mark. I know you cant make tutorials for every sound and sub genre but they are a massive part of the underground music scene right now and very relevant to a lot of DJs and producers, the tech house and techno charts are pilled with the Mediterranean slant on tech/techno house.

there still have some things to learn on the website sonic academy

https://soundcloud.com/fabrice...

Great Stuff!!

Incredible course. So much knowledge! Love dirty secretz…

Learned so much from this course!

great stuff

really helpful

good knowledge and greate vibes

This Tutorial helped me a great deal. Presented with expert advice but also easy to understand.

Massive fan of dirty secretz tutorials… This is another superb course. Thanks…

These are some of the best tutorials I’ve watched

really nice course!

Great tutorial, thanks

Great

Thank you Richie !

I love this type of Music!!! Great tutorial

Excellent

Excellent course. Dirty Secretz does an excellent job of explaining what and why he is doing what he is doing.