How To Make - Tech House 2017 with Rene Amesz / 544

nice

@Mentalstate Yes i do pitch percussion sometimes. Toms and congas to make m match the key of the track if needed. Claps sometimes up to make m sound sharper or down to make m sound more deep. Weird explanations i know. Hahahaha

@Mail

Not weird to me :slight_smile:
That sounds like a smart thing.
I also tune my open hats to 7th key in scale.
But that part I dont think is needed.

Great course (again). Thanks for taking the time to share!

A quick question - where do you tend to go to for your vocal samples? Do you use big-name sample packs, or do you go for more less-known sounds.

In your previous tutorial I think you used some Deeperfect samples, but I’d be interested to know for released tracks whether you try and hunt down some more unique sources.

Thanks!

Great course

Great Course!

I want to submit my remix… In my country now is 7 am.

That has been fixed now - it’s still open !! You can submit now

Hi Chris and all Sonic Academy Team,
hoping all is well with you guys.
I am reaching out to you because I gladly submitted the track the very last minute from the deadline, but unfortunately, I can’t listen to the song on any device.
I wonder if it is something from my behalf or perhaps I did something wrong by the time I uploaded it.
I wouldn’t want to lose the third place in the competition that I already have in the case of deleting the file and resend it again.
I would greatly appreciate if you guys can help on the matter,
Please let me know at your earliest convenience what would be best to do.
Thank You for your time and your availability.

Sincerely:

Xavier Ordonez

Nice course! Bummed I missed the remix comp opportunity. Next time! :blush:

Amazing tut!!

Super useful!

great tutorial

Sounds great! Will get into it immediately1

this was all good…sickness!!

nice video and very helpfull

Hey Rene in both courses you’ve said you would talk about your send channels but you never did ahah could you please just give a resume about what you use and what’s the intention/purpose on each send? Thanks

Absolutely fantastic to be able to get an insight into Rene’s Amesz productions process, highly esteemed artist on my favourite label, Toolroom :slight_smile:

Brilliant! Really like your sound and tutorials! Keep it up!

dope