How To Make - Tech House 2019 with Rene Amesz / 707

thanks a lot this is great

asd

sry but your workflow is slow as hell why not low cut the master bus instead of cutting everything serperate?
then why not make the basic House beat as template?

Hi Rene did you choose the samples allready tuned to the kick like the toms ? or you choosed at random ?
Great tutorial btw :slight_smile:

excellent course!

very good course, thank you!
nice arrange techniques and charming explanation

Very good course

Clear and Understandable tutorial from fellow countryman Rene Amesz. Thx! Keep it up!

Why do you start at bar 8 and not bar 1?

Hey there @locoed

It’s just a workflow habit for some people, done for many reasons : more visual comfort, easier way to move elements on the time line mainly. Some people will also start by a specific part like first drop or main hook and build the arrangement from there, so you could even start much more further onto the time line. Another useful use is to keep a 1 bar blank before the track start as well as leaving 1 empty bar at the end, this can help to avoid pops & clicks when rendering the final audio or to get a short silence at beginning & end of the track.

This course has a lot of unique tips rarely found on the others.
The way he arranges basslines was really interesting to me.

1 Like

Good course, everything nicely explained, but am I the only one finding that several samples are missing from the downloads?

Hey there @mr_ryanbennett

Please keep in mind that what’s included in each tutorial resources is pure courtesy of the tutors. Some samples or presets often belongs to payed packs and can’t be shared due to exclusive individual license & rights. I know it helps to have all original raw samples to follow along and try to replicate the processing yourself, but it’s not always possible to provide all source files unfortunately.

Yes fair enough, I just didn’t know if I was missing something

1 Like

Good Course and clear explanation , thanks

Great course! I learned a lot.

Great course overall. Some of the shuffle and hi hat details were lost because he didn’t solo the track he was working on. For example, the little sidechain trick with the super short kick on the ride cymbal was impossible to hear. Also he had that track so small you couldn’t see the waveform which would have helped. The main thing is it’s a great course overall!

Great course, go back to it a lot

1 Like

Hi René,
Is it possible to contact you and asking you some questions about this course?
Thank you

Hi there @alainderemilly and welcome to the forums ! :sunglasses:

You can ask your questions here on the forums and we’ll try to answer them, that’s the purpose of having a dedicated topic for each tutorial.

Try to be as much specific as you can and point us to a video number and time frame when asking your question, thank you.

Hope this helps !

Cheers :wink: