How To Make - Tech House with Mescal Kids / 889

great tutorial … hope see an other laterz !

I wish I could watch much more from you guys thanks for the helpful tutorial

Perfect teaching…! WE want more :o)

sick

you remind me a lot of the Scott guy from Deep Matter - the Future something tutorial… :slight_smile:

incredible

ugh “Downlow” preset NOT in standard packs… tutorial 5 - read down below… aw… thanks for clarification… as i spend 6 hours scanning my ana plugin folders LOL slight exaggeration

tutorial 5 bass - Scott’s “call-response” comment - the crucial crux to understanding this genre, how to approach writing tracks. this is all based around this idea - you hear it in Fisher, you hear it on all the top Tech House tracks at the top of the charts… it’s kinda like going back to blues… call-response and you’ve nailed it…

A good habit is to take some time to browse through forum’s topics :smile:
The answer was just a few post above :smile:
And yes, this Preset is from ANA 2 Techno Pack vol.9

Look : How To Make - Tech House with Mescal Kids / 889 - #14 by Tekalight

Really useful course that covered a lot of basics and advanced tips. Easy going presentation style that enabled me to follow and develop my own own original track.
I used my own samples and loops from loopcloud (top tip) and made some of my instrumental parts from scratch in a different key. The only thing I found a little hard to follow was the arrangement, which did jump around a bit. But lets face ti you can’t really go far wrong with 16 and 32 bar patterns.

Great stuff thanks legends !

great :slight_smile:

Some real nuggets of info here…

great stuff !!

Thanks for this fire course!

many helpuf tips in these tutorials

Great tutorial. Mescal Kids never disappoint. Can’t wait to see more!

Great tutorial but i cant find the samples in the folder, the samples have different names and there are no one claps one one shot .

Hey there @Gabbani

Resources content depends on what tutors can share or not, some samples could be missing because they come from payed packs and are not allowed to be redistributed. As for names difference, many times the resources would include the raw files, before any processing & renaming inside the DAW.

i have not seen the stems folder before, so sorry.