How To Make - Tech Trance in Studio One 4 / 646

Thank you SO much for an amazing course. I use Studio One 4 for mixing and mastering and recording. I use Ableton for music production and this course has shown me what is possible!

Thank you very much for the tutorial. Trance is not a genre I normally partake in, but I did enjoy and learned so much about using Studio One. I didn’t have the Synths used, which I think was good for me because it forced me to learn about Mai Tai (Studio One) synth to try and duplicate the sounds. I now wan’t to look at the other 138 Trance tutorial you did (I think using Cubase):slight_smile:

Hey @Mark_K1 if you’re interested in some related genre courses with Cubase, you might want to have a look at the Protoculture tutorials perhaps.

Studio One is beast! Please more S1 tutorials!

1 Like

Hey @jiandrews the samples download has now been updated to include the missing sample UFX2-Fills-06. Hope this helps!

Chris

1 Like

Great tutorial , took a lot from this . love the acid stereo trick with 'doubler !!

cool, in my favorite daw

Very good tutor Bjorn

Thanks for this really great course… Have learned a lot…

Nice!

Finally a course with Presonus Studio One :slight_smile:

Beautiful Course!!

good course

Not seeing Psy Bass 1 & 2 in ANA2. Is this from a preset pack?

Hi there @joel1978

Might help to point to a video number & time when referring to tutorials, just to make sure what exactly we are talking about :wink:

In this case, it might very well come from the Trance presets pack from Bjorn Akesson & Protoculture, which is Presets Pack N°5 for ANA 2 ANA 2 Presets Vol. 5 - Trance | Sounds

BTW, If you’re into this genre, there’s also a Psy Trance Presets Pack ( N°6 ) here ANA 2 Presets Vol. 6 - Psy-Trance | Sounds

Quite a straightforward track to make this one, so it is great for a beginner, but even though I’ve been using Studio One for a few years now, I still picked up a load of tips. I didn’t know about the ‘hand’ for automation (serves me right for not RTM) - that alone has saved me loads of time.

A great tutor and great course… I’m a new beginner but this really got me going…

Keep up the good work Bjørn Akesson… like your groove and swinging music…

Great course. I love Bjorn’s style, both musical and for tutoring. Thanks Bjorn and SA!

Very helpful. Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

I was a Cakewalk refugee looking for a new home when I watched this course months ago. I was impressed enough to purchase Studio One last xmas. I’m still RTM for Studio One and getting comfortable with it so I rewatched the course for some pointers. I learned a bunch of stuff that I can use right now and a bunch of stuff that will come in handy once I make the jump from Ableton to Studio One!