How To Make - Techno in Ableton Live / 431

Techno in Ableton Live

View Course

Transform your beats into a hard hitting techno sound in this How To Make Techno course for Ableton Live 8. Learn everything from programming your drums to completely transforming them using New York Style compression. You will be shown from the ground up how to create a driving techno tune using toms, distorted kicks, bitcrushed bass patterns and making use of some extreme swing patterns using Abletons Groove feature..

Course features:

• Learn to make music online, in your own time and at your own pace;

• Learn quickly from our high quality video tutorials, presented by industry professionals;

• Get the most from your equipment – there is nothing more frustrating than having kit and not being able to use it. You want to make music and Sonic Academy tutorials show you how!

For full access to the How to Make… Techno video tutorials (and all of Sonic Academy’s other video courses too), subscribe today!

“There was an error loading the video, sorry for any inconvience.
Please get in touch if this problem persists.”

That video shouldn’t be there, it is just the audio playthrough of the track

Really interesting course, thanks Bryan Spence really helped too polish my techniques and learn new ones. Highly recommended

It was fun

I’m loving the course so far, but the bass sounds different on the 3rd video from the second. Even If I re-arrange the Bass Drum Fall and the Tom 2 I cannot replicate the sound.

Nevermind. I’ve managed to fine tune it.

Regards.

Great tutorial, I have learned a lot, many thanks :slight_smile:

thank you !!!

Really good course, some nice little tricks in here that can be used in a starter file template.

1 Like