How To Make - The Feels with Paolo Mojo / 540

I’m very excited to see what knowledge I gain from this course.

Which genres are allowed?

perfecto

whatever you fancy!

If you check out the Glasgow Underground label you will get an idea of the kind of track that will work best

Downloaded the course & just finish watching it today and like I was expecting after the first listening, it’s a very good one !
Many thanks to Paolo for sharing his valuable knowledge, found it very pleasant to follow and well explained, thanks again !

Just watched the first video, can’t wait to watch the whole course. Bass distant fart of triumph!

This a good song to work with. Love the arpeggios.

Great use of kick 2!

Would have to be up there with the best tutorials i have seen , plenty of tips , well presented and paolo seems like a down to earth fellow …
Really nice tune too !!

Nice vibe of track

These vids are really useful.
I always loved Paolo’s music.
Started following him since 2011 I believe.

Cheers from Belgium!

Great Tutorial Paolo

Great ! very useful

Absolutely lovely course! Big thanx!

Really great tutorial. I don’t use Logic but I still learn a lot in Paolo’s tutorials. I like how he starts with the melody first and builds from there as opposed to starting with the beats. It’s a refreshing way to work! It throws me off a bit which is a good way to get myself out of my comfort zone. I’ve been listening to a lot of melodic stuff recently that places less emphasis on the beats and this ties into that very nicely. Well done! When can we have more?

Great! Loved seeing how an idea evolves into a track

This course is amazing, no holds barred from the producer.

I couldnt laugh more at Paolo Mojo being sarcastic about sonic academy plugins and then btching Chris because kick 2 cant be made smaller. Best tutorial so far

thanks for this !

great