How To Make - Trance in Logic Pro / 365

Trance in Logic Pro

View Course

In this course legendary trance producer Chris Agnelli show you how to make an Agnelli & Nelson style trance tune in Apples Logic Pro.

FINALLY!!! THANK YOU! <3

Maybe an Ableton Version of this please?

The apple loops dont match up for logic 9 :( Otherwise a cracking resource

Thanks for more Logic tutorials, can&#039t wait to see much more ;-)

Merry Christmas Guys!!!

Awesome tutorial:D
But the following apple loops is not included?
Ambient Hit 14-1.aif
Sweep 11-1.aif
Fall 08-1.aif
Explosion Hit 06.aif
Explosion Hit 14.aif

Thanks for taking the time to produce this got some great ideas to try out on my next track. Cheers!

please make ableton live version of this

Chris, that is an amazing course you made. It&#039s just the thing I was looking for. I already tried so long to get that ambient sound in my trance tracks, but never succeeded. Thanks to you I am now able to get that sound I was looking. Thanks!

We updated the project files - could those of you having any issues with missing files re-download them to see if that solves your issue!

Fantastic course! So many tips and tricks, really enjoyed it. Chris explains himself well and goes into detail about every insert and effect he applies to the track. Keep the Logic Tutorials coming! Getting my friend to sign up next week. I might do the year long as long as fresh new stuff comes out. Thanks guys.

The Pad&#039s in the resources are not correct for the track in the tutorial - anybody else find this?

Yes I have two issues. One I can&#039t import the pads into logic to use them for the ESX. Secondly, I don&#039t have the preset choirpadvelo he&#039s talking about in the pads tutorial. Is this just me? If so help would be much appreciated =)

^Nevermind a simple google search did the trick

Should we not download the 2nd file in the resources section? It shows that the file signature does not match. Just curious... Thanks!

Great course! Just what I was looking for, learned a lot from this! Can&#039t wait to go through the prog trance course next!

Great tutorial. Thanks Chris. I learned tons from this. FYI (sure you already know, but...) thereâ??s some doubling/slapback echo on the music track on some tutorials, e.g., tut 2 (about 10 min in), tut 16 (about 14 min in) and tut 20 (about 3 min in) which makes the track a little difficult to hear clearly. Thanks again and this has really helped me in my music making.

Hey Chris, thanks for this tutorial ! Just one question, concerning your chords for the main riff. You said you begin with an A, then F. C and finally E. I tried to figure out what you were saying in terms of music theory, but I wasn&#039t successful. What is the main scale (Fmajor ?) ?

Good job bro, really good ;-)

Thanks for the in-depth tutorial, Chris. I greatly appreciate the level of detail you went into at each step. I&#039ll definitely be taking in all of the videos you have put together for Sonic Academy. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to make big room tunes.