How To Make - Trance in Logic Pro / 365

Amazing tutorial.. Definitely learned a lot. My only question and concern is with your placement of time based effects (delays/reverbs) being inserted directly on certain individual tracks; I&#039ve always been taught and told by audio industry professionals (none of them were electronic music producers) that the only correct practice is to use sends/returns. Can you clarify why exactly you insert them directly on the channel at times and if this will affect the mix in anyway? Would be greatly appreciated.

Again, very good tutorials, thoroughly enjoyed them.

Thanks

Was able to get the EXS24 presets to import using the instrument itself, but no direction on how to get there from the &#034Settings&#034 as he does at 2:42 in tutorial 11... so the channel strip setting he uses aren&#039t loading

so frustrating >.<

I have logic 9 pro and cant figure out why I am missing the Apple loops Chris is using. I see them in his dowload pack but I should have them in my loop library. Anyone have a solution to this??

brilliant after learning a lot just watching it

thanks

learn a lot more videos like this..

This is a really good track which makes the tutorial so much better. One of the best tutorials I&#039ve watched.

@ joeylocrasto same here, using the latest version of Logic but cannot find the apple loops.

hi all, i cant seem to find the Es2 legacy presets to find ( big osc ) as its not there, i only seem to have 13 presets on my ES2 :( Can any of ye guys help me out here?? i&#039m really liking the tutorial so far but im stuck here at the moment. Thanks in advance guys :)

Awesome tutorial, never used Logic Pro before so this is really helpful, Thanks Chris

The later version of logic doesnt have the apple loops. Anyone know how to get them? Great course :)!

I've just come across the same problem trying to load the preset channel strips for the pads in tut 11. any help would be grand

Hi Steve, this was a long time ago, so still trying to remember, try opening the next Logic file in the series and that should contain the pads. Any other problems let me know

its ok i managed to find the voices in the ex24 and add on the effects through the video so all good for me to continue

Thanks for the tutorial Chris , you can use the word ‘Iconic’ because all your tunes are ’ Iconic’ , cheers

I am curious about what the other half of Agnelli & Nelson is up to? Perhaps you could have a guest tutorial with him or an interview?

Very ‘user friendly’ method to learn how to produce quickly. Slow tempo and concise explanations help work flow and developing knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

i hear the other half was the real brains behind the operation @chris_agnelli

and the looks as well. :frowning:

This Course really helped me with my latest project. Thank You.

Awesome tutorial, very informative.