How To Make - Trance - Tigerlily with Jaytech / 902

Awesome!

Very insightful!

love the vocal chops

Really insane you have this guy doing tutorials!!! So legit!!

Someone can tell me who can I find Classic Trance Plucks?
Thank You

Hey there @Dassala

The “Classic Trance Plucks” is a patch for ANA 2 available in Presets Pack Vol.5 “Trance”, you’ll find it here on Sonic Academy website : ANA 2 Presets Vol. 5 - Trance | Sounds

creating the bass groove using mildly quantised 1/16T is brilliantly effective!

great track, awesome tutorial.

The Jaytech remix competition winners will be announced on tomorrow nights Live Show!

2 Likes

Really great course. Very well explained and a lot of useful ideas. Thanks!!

@chris_agnelli

Could we also have a winner announcement here and/or on S.A social medias like you usually do guys ?

Drum roll please…
And the winners are.

1st - Caava
2nd - Paul Arcane
3rd - Latseb

Well done to our winners and thank you so much to everyone who entered ! So amazing mixes in there!

1 Like

I’ve just bought Ableton Live Standard and used this course to get the hang of it. Great track, really excellent course and engaging tutor. I like the approach of only using eq, compression etc when it is needed - some producers seem to pile on the plug-ins with no audible effect.

Great course, well explained - enjoyed it. Although those piano chords just poof appeared between two episodes. :slight_smile:

Amazing track and the course moves at a great pace. I found the tip about the plate reverb to be a big help, it has instantly made my tracks so much better :slight_smile:

Very good course - I found the content on mixing and mastering very helpful - thanks very much.

Fantastic course. Gave me a knew perspective on a few things.

good tips

The course is really good but why couldn’t the instructor include the raw samples he was using? In some of the episodes you cannot follow along

@omer-f

Keep in mind that most samples aren’t allowed to be shared, buyers are just granted an individual license as specified in the EULA from the pack producer/distributor. This type of license doesn’t allow you to re-distribute any sample from a pack.

Good course. Lots of useful tips.