How To Make - Trance - Tigerlily with Jaytech / 902

Very good course - I found the content on mixing and mastering very helpful - thanks very much.

Fantastic course. Gave me a knew perspective on a few things.

good tips

The course is really good but why couldn’t the instructor include the raw samples he was using? In some of the episodes you cannot follow along

@omer-f

Keep in mind that most samples aren’t allowed to be shared, buyers are just granted an individual license as specified in the EULA from the pack producer/distributor. This type of license doesn’t allow you to re-distribute any sample from a pack.

Good course. Lots of useful tips.

Have watched the Tigerlily breakdown and Jaytech’s Tech Tips 51 - both are absolutely great courses. Jaytech is a knowledgeable and really engaging. …Really good interview with by Chris and Phil on the Sonic Academy Youtube channel too…

1 Like

there’s a little glitch at 5m48s

this was so helpful thanks for making these !

Ana2 preset question from this tutorial…for some reason I don’t see the “Basic Bass” preset in my Ana2…is that from a special preset pack?

Hey there @lattetown

The “Basic Bass” preset comes from ANA 2 Presets Pack Vol. 4 Progressive House" from Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor. You can check the pack here :wink:

1 Like

Hey thanks, that’s awesome! I also noticed my original ANA 1.5 also has a basic bass sound…I’ll have to compare them now! =)

1 Like

Great tutorial, thank you

I would have been nice to have some comments on how the Ripple Vox was made.

Vibe is awesome

I see you used many third-party samples that are not in your song key which is G sharp. and you used those samples directly in the song even without warping it to 126bpm but it sounded good in the music anyways. So my question is, is it ok or fulfilling the music theory?

Great tutorial Jimbo… It’s especially helpful how you explain your thought process as you go and drop so many tips and tricks. I look forward to seeing more courses from you!

hey mate thanks for the videos i just have a quick question regarding the quantization because in this set of videos we have hi hats bass etc quantized to triplets which elements do we quantize to this setting is it all of the elements, im guessing is it hi hats bass plucks snares and essentially just the rythmic elements, thanks

Did you ever find it?

Splice doesn’t have it, The pack may have changed names