How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

Awesome makes me want to use the Kick 2 plugin

Really enjoying this one… it’s exactly what I have been looking for… and enjoying applying the principles in Logic rather than FL Studio.

Hey Sonic Academy, any chance to get the Sylenth patches added to the Project Files folder for those of us who aren’t FL Studio users? Thank you!

Really nice…made me install FL again :stuck_out_tongue:

Josh Magee - Download FL Studio demo and load the project - it’s fully functional apart from saving projects - you can save off the Sylenth patches from there.

Really good course which helps to create a really good, clear and quality tune! In my opinion this one is one of the most useful trance production course!

Im not getting any sound when loading project 7. Percussion and up. I dont have some of the plug ins, might that be it? I get sound from 2-6 and my own projects…

Thank you for course Kick

How open sylenth 3 presets? Old sylenth versions…

kick 2 makes it so much easier

I’d very much prefer to not gum up my workstation installing an entire DAW demo just to save off a few Sylenth patches. Sonic Academy, can you please include the preset files in the Project Files folder for those of us not using FL Studio?

I will get the sylenth presets from James and include with the resources once he is back from tour.

Ok, guys, there is a new resource on the course page containing audio renders of any synths used, MIDI files of any synth parts and all presets used in the course. Hope this helps everyone!

@sonicc academy Thanks you for updating the resources so quickly.

Very details tutorial.

So many compressors and eq’s - it’s hard to imagine they are all necessary to change the sound

amazing

please turn on the black key highlighter of the piano-roll(helper ) next time, thx

Love all the James Dymond tutorials, great patient well explaining teacher. I learned a hell of a lot new skills.
Thank you for this, looking forward to the next one!
Martin

nice one

My song is “done” and would like some feedback, both good and bad. Used my own samples and presets and did the synthriser in Serum. It’s hard but fun! Couldnt make a piano lead, was thinking of using a spirit flute or irish flute but never got to that. Will have to next time :slight_smile: BTW does anyone know any good hardstyle kick tutorials?
Here is the link:

1 Like