How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

The best tutorial on the website. James is superb, keep getting him back!

Really nice tutorial with lots of details. quite important to see it twice :slight_smile:

James is the man for Uplifting Trance and he’s the reason why I signed up for SonicAcademy. This time around the track is even better than the previous course, the only thing I didn’t like much for this one is that mixing/mastering wise the previous course sounded a bit better. I think there was so much to cover on this one that James didn’t have much time to tweak the track to sound the best it could. But again, just minor detail compared to the amount of knowledge that you can get from this course if you’re an Uplifting Trance fan. My hope would be that in the future SonicAcademy could book either Sean Tyas or Darren Porter.

Best Tutorial ! Great Work !

Great Tutorial. I feel pretty confident in producing trance, but still got a lot of value from this course.

Best one ever. Been waiting for this SA for a long time.

Love his tutorial… great tutor and nice stuff

Great!

amazing stuff! learnt so much from this tut.

great!!

quality sounds, nice production

Great tutorial. I learned many new and useful things

Loved this, picked up lots of useful elements

This is a very good tutorial. I hope we get much more of this. It would be much better if he also would go through his final mastering process and rendering his track. I learned a lot from this and look forward to watch much more.

Awesome job

Insane course!

Great Job ! I’ve learned so much from this videos. James has shown very useful methods and precisely explained how to use VSTs. Exactly explained how track structure should look like. It’s awesome
Thank You

Thank you. I really appreciate how you walk through what you do and why.

Hey James… Great Tutorial! I’ve followed all your tutorials on SA and you explain things real clear.
I’ve seen and heard you play a couple of times in The Netherlands and you are one of my top list DJ’s. It’s a shame you won’t be performing on ASOT850. Next time I see you I will put a Sonic Academy sign up so you know I want to make a selfie with you… :smiley:
Keep it up!

Helps me a lot! Thanks