How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

Loved this, picked up lots of useful elements

This is a very good tutorial. I hope we get much more of this. It would be much better if he also would go through his final mastering process and rendering his track. I learned a lot from this and look forward to watch much more.

Awesome job

Insane course!

Great Job ! I’ve learned so much from this videos. James has shown very useful methods and precisely explained how to use VSTs. Exactly explained how track structure should look like. It’s awesome
Thank You

Thank you. I really appreciate how you walk through what you do and why.

Hey James… Great Tutorial! I’ve followed all your tutorials on SA and you explain things real clear.
I’ve seen and heard you play a couple of times in The Netherlands and you are one of my top list DJ’s. It’s a shame you won’t be performing on ASOT850. Next time I see you I will put a Sonic Academy sign up so you know I want to make a selfie with you… :smiley:
Keep it up!

Helps me a lot! Thanks

Hi there, why not using Reverb And Delay on a Bus channel instead of putting them on each individual sounds, I am using logic pro x and if i put too much compressors and delay , reverb on each channel it’s gonna f*** with the processing power?

And why it’s good to use the compressor , reverb and delay separately then one’s within the plug in ? because all the Plugins has these.?

is it alright to use 2 keys in a single track like you did C major and E minor ?

the only difference is the F sharp so they are very close… so i cant see a problem. just keep an eye that the F sharp isnt destabilising things… if you use it in the right way ( to add tension before a resolve) it could be very cool.

Grate Tutorial :slight_smile:

Ahmednk2 if your pc cannot handle large amounts of fx processors, bounce parts down to audio, disable plugs that were used and free up cpu resources.

Thank you for this fantastic tutorial!! Clear explanations, well thought out content, and lets of hidden gems sprinkled through the course. Can’t wait for the next one!

@Steve M. My Resting CPU load was 90% until I used the “smart disable for all plugins” macro, then it went to 7 :slight_smile:

hank you for this fantastic tutorial

Amazing content, the videos were easy to follow

James is the best Tutor so far, he really knows his stuff AND is able to explain it in a really pleasing to listen to way. I like that he summarieses stuff throughout and at the end so it is easy to follow and get a hold off. 5 Stars for shure!

great

Thanks