How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

Hi there, why not using Reverb And Delay on a Bus channel instead of putting them on each individual sounds, I am using logic pro x and if i put too much compressors and delay , reverb on each channel it’s gonna f*** with the processing power?

And why it’s good to use the compressor , reverb and delay separately then one’s within the plug in ? because all the Plugins has these.?

is it alright to use 2 keys in a single track like you did C major and E minor ?

the only difference is the F sharp so they are very close… so i cant see a problem. just keep an eye that the F sharp isnt destabilising things… if you use it in the right way ( to add tension before a resolve) it could be very cool.

Grate Tutorial :slight_smile:

Ahmednk2 if your pc cannot handle large amounts of fx processors, bounce parts down to audio, disable plugs that were used and free up cpu resources.

Thank you for this fantastic tutorial!! Clear explanations, well thought out content, and lets of hidden gems sprinkled through the course. Can’t wait for the next one!

@Steve M. My Resting CPU load was 90% until I used the “smart disable for all plugins” macro, then it went to 7 :slight_smile:

hank you for this fantastic tutorial

Amazing content, the videos were easy to follow

James is the best Tutor so far, he really knows his stuff AND is able to explain it in a really pleasing to listen to way. I like that he summarieses stuff throughout and at the end so it is easy to follow and get a hold off. 5 Stars for shure!

great

Thanks

massive

nice insights, well explained. A step closer to my goal! thx

Brilliant Course. Watched Countless times

Simply awesome! Thank you James for sharing your knowledge.

Great Course! Learned a ton!

Wow!
GreAT amount of information Here! :slight_smile:

Can you explain when moving down 4 semitones we have C major as relative major of E minor. But looking at the circle of fifth it’s G major

Really uplifting tutorial! Hope to see more from James in the future! =)