How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

Best Tutorial ! Great Work !

Great Tutorial. I feel pretty confident in producing trance, but still got a lot of value from this course.

Best one ever. Been waiting for this SA for a long time.

Love his tutorialā€¦ great tutor and nice stuff

Great!

amazing stuff! learnt so much from this tut.

great!!

quality sounds, nice production

Great tutorial. I learned many new and useful things

Loved this, picked up lots of useful elements

This is a very good tutorial. I hope we get much more of this. It would be much better if he also would go through his final mastering process and rendering his track. I learned a lot from this and look forward to watch much more.

Awesome job

Insane course!

Great Job ! Iā€™ve learned so much from this videos. James has shown very useful methods and precisely explained how to use VSTs. Exactly explained how track structure should look like. Itā€™s awesome
Thank You

Thank you. I really appreciate how you walk through what you do and why.

Hey Jamesā€¦ Great Tutorial! Iā€™ve followed all your tutorials on SA and you explain things real clear.
Iā€™ve seen and heard you play a couple of times in The Netherlands and you are one of my top list DJā€™s. Itā€™s a shame you wonā€™t be performing on ASOT850. Next time I see you I will put a Sonic Academy sign up so you know I want to make a selfie with youā€¦ :smiley:
Keep it up!

Helps me a lot! Thanks

Hi there, why not using Reverb And Delay on a Bus channel instead of putting them on each individual sounds, I am using logic pro x and if i put too much compressors and delay , reverb on each channel itā€™s gonna f*** with the processing power?

And why itā€™s good to use the compressor , reverb and delay separately then oneā€™s within the plug in ? because all the Plugins has these.?

is it alright to use 2 keys in a single track like you did C major and E minor ?