How To Make - Uplifting Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 213

Love this course!

Even I am not a huge fan of 138bpm banging trance, Bjorn is excellent and straightforward tutor.
One of really few who is careful about proper prefader gain staging, for example.
I would love to see some new tutorials from him, especially now that he switched to Studio One from Cubase and we need S1 tutorials as it is amazing and fast growing DAW.
Please Sonic Academy, bring us one fresh from Bjorn and other good S1 producers as whole web is currently lacking proper S1 intermediate to advanced tutorials, especially in electronic music :slight_smile:

I’ll second “<20Hz” comments (except for the fact that I live and breath trance). Bjorn is an Excellent tutor. I also would love to see (what I think would be) the first Studio One based Tutorial on SA done by Bjorn!!!

It is currently in production!!! We can’t wait !

Very informative tuts with both Bjorn and James Dymond. It would be really cool if we could get an uplifitng trance tut for Abelton. I’ve seen how both James Dymond and Bjorn process there bass through FL and Cubase, but it would be nice to see all this done in Abelton.

I grew jamming to perfect blue and to see how he basically made it is just awesome! I’m ready to binge on this and learn some techniques .

Great tutorial

Ableton one would be sweet yes! :slight_smile: But of course tools are very applicable

This is pure gold! From beginning to end. See how a pro does it. Thank you Bjorn and the guys at Sonic Academy.

i love that compression technique! thank you!

Really formulaic arrangement, I think practicing a bunch and getting these basic techniques down will definitely spark some more creative approaches, thank you so much!

Learned so much from this course. I made my own melody and got my own sounds while taking this course as an example. Thank you so much Bjorn!

Great Course.

Fantastic course with great attention to detail! I learned heaps about the technical approach to writing tracks, using audio effects and making awesome leads and basses.

Epic course.

Great!

Bjorn is the most amazing tutor - it is so easy to follow and I have learnt more from Bjorn than any other tutorial. In addition we learn about the DAW he is using (by the way that is not critical, as I did the Studio One version of his course in Cubase Pro 10 and Ableton Live 10), with lots of useful workflow stuff.

Bjorn, sir, please keep producing these tutorials…

agreed sabrodigan!! i cant tell you how many times i keep coming back to these trance tutorials by bjorn and protoculture. i learn more and more each time! top notch cant wait for more from them.
more cubase and trance please :slight_smile:

Great tutorial, some really useful tips in here that i’ve been struggling with for a while now to get that certain sound in layering leads together. Thank you Bjorn & thank you Sonic Academy!

Bjorn Akesson you need to do more tutorials!! They are so good :slight_smile: