How To Make - Uplifting Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 213

Just Started Watching :slight_smile:

Great course

Great course, well done

Great course , easy to follow along .

great video gonna buy the course now

I’ve been waiting for a course like this for years, very in depth and easy to follow.

Prefect - you will be glad to know we have another one coming for Bjorn very soon

1 Like

Hi! Superb tutorial!!! Only thing I miss out a bit or what is not very clear to me are the volume levels in the beginning. Are all channels set to -15db seperately or are the busses set to this amount? Thanks!

Hi! Superb tutorial!!! Only thing I miss out a bit or what is not very clear to me are the volume levels in the beginning. Are all channels set to -15db seperately or are the busses set to this amount? Thanks!

This course was fantastic! It is important to pay close attention, and apply these skill to your own songs. I got a noticeable improvement in the first song I wrote after this! Highly recommended couse! Thanks Bjorn!

brilliant…thanks Bjorn! SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE!!!

Hi,
Im trying to follow along in Logic X but im wondering if there is an equivalent to this Datube plugin in Logic?
Moreover im having a hard time replicating this kickstart thing. Dose anybody has an idea?

any kind of saturation plugin should work fine

For Kickstart you can use Xfer LFO tool, or you can just sidechain the channel

You’ll see more Studio One production from Bjorn. Here is my version done in Studio One 3 - Uplifting Trance with Bjorn Akesson - Clyp

Such a good course!

Impresionante curso

Who’s posting their results after completion? Bjorn should know how good of a teacher he is.

1 Like

Here’s my attempt at the track. Any constructive criticism is welcomed.

Great tutorial btw. Thank you Bjorn

1 Like

Hey everyone @bjornakesson has a new course this week on Sonic ! Massive massive track How To Make 138 Trance with Bjorn Akesson | Tutorial 01 - Intro and Playthrough

2 Likes

Anyone know how to recreate a piano in ANA? Im trying to make the melody from Tutorial 10