How To Make - Uplifting Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 213

Bjorn at it again with the quality :wink:

amazing :slight_smile:

Great course! :slight_smile:

You would be surprised on how many producers are still using Cubase and besides im sick of seeing Tutorials for Ableton lol so this makes a refreshing change.

Loved the course especially with how disorganised i am when writing tracks i dont have a mixing back ground so i learned a great deal from this, the only problem i had was when setting all sound levels to -15db i noticed that my plugins ie Massive Sylenth Form and NI REV etc where maxing out on certain instruments inside the plugins to achieve the -15db level and some instruments where not loud enough to reach this level even when maxing out can anyone help please Cheers.

Such a good course. I really like the way he focuses on the way each track sounds, rather than spending a lot of time tweaking vst settings. Very useful for me, even though I use Ableton, not Cubase.

this is defo the reason im subscribing!

Great tutorial

ζœ€ι«˜γ«γ‚γ‹γ‚Šγ‚„γ™γγ¦γ‚„γ‚‹ζ°—γ«γͺった

Great course. Even though I don’t use Cubase, I was still able to follow along and create a track in my DAW.

Great Tutorial/Course!

Great tutorial to see all the detailed process from the start. It reveals many answers to the uplifting trance production mysteries for me. Thanks!

Can’t wait to subscribe and start enhancing my skills

Awesome!

Great course! Although I don’t use Cubase, I was able to follow along and create a similar track using the same techniques. Bjorn is a great teacher.

Love this course!

Even I am not a huge fan of 138bpm banging trance, Bjorn is excellent and straightforward tutor.
One of really few who is careful about proper prefader gain staging, for example.
I would love to see some new tutorials from him, especially now that he switched to Studio One from Cubase and we need S1 tutorials as it is amazing and fast growing DAW.
Please Sonic Academy, bring us one fresh from Bjorn and other good S1 producers as whole web is currently lacking proper S1 intermediate to advanced tutorials, especially in electronic music :slight_smile:

I’ll second β€œ<20Hz” comments (except for the fact that I live and breath trance). Bjorn is an Excellent tutor. I also would love to see (what I think would be) the first Studio One based Tutorial on SA done by Bjorn!!!

It is currently in production!!! We can’t wait !

Very informative tuts with both Bjorn and James Dymond. It would be really cool if we could get an uplifitng trance tut for Abelton. I’ve seen how both James Dymond and Bjorn process there bass through FL and Cubase, but it would be nice to see all this done in Abelton.