How To Use - Ableton Live 10 Beginner Level 1 / 594

Great tutorial on to part two!

1 Like

I cant download it:/

Hey there @Vetty

Did you purchase the course individually or are you on a free trial membership ?

• If you bought the course it should be available in your User Account downloads from the “Courses” Tab and you should be able to download both videos & courses resources, ( Be sure to be logged in to use this link ).

• If you’re on a free trial subscription then all courses are to watch online for the trial duration, there’s no video download unless you purchase a course separately. For the course resources download, they aren’t available with a free trial, those resources are available with a paid subscription only.

on tutorial 12, im having an issue with the MIDI Effect of C#. When i add the C minor scale to the left of ANA Bass Simple it wont change the pitch of the bass sound. It keeps the same pitch and i followed the video completely on doing it.

Hey there @ScareCrows1023

Make sure that you’ve manually tuned the Scale Device to C#, when you drop the device onto Live’s devices area it will be on C by default. Also check that you have the correct Simpler parameters and that nothing was tweaked/changed comparing to the course, it should work. If you have any doubt about having tweaking settings in the simpler, just drop a new Simpler device on a new track inside Ableton, drop the bass sample on the Simpler and then drop the C Minor Scale Device before the Simpler and manually tune it to C#.

The best beginners guide out there!

1 Like

cool

Brilliant intro to ableton live…

Excited to take this course and learn more! Been playing around with the DAW for about three months but finally ready to dive in.

1 Like

Hey there @LTDelta157

All the P-Lask tutorials are really great resources to learn more about Live, there’s ton to dive in & learn from this great tutor IMHO :wink:

This course is a god send

1 Like

Really great course. Has helped me to get used very quickly to Ableton to get started producing

nice one

Great start getting your head round Ableton Live

Excellent introduction. Many thanks for helping me get my footing in Ableton after several previous false starts.

1 Like

Great intro to Ableton, paced just right.

1 Like

nice

Very good intro and pace. Thank you

Killer course! thanks P-LASK

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment & feedback ! :sunglasses: