How To Use - Ableton Live 10 Beginner Level 1 / 594

great tutorial

Fantastic.
Haven’t used Ableton in years, this was a perfect refresher. Even learned a few things in more detail than before.
Thank you.

I’m completely new in Ableton Live and this is a fantastic tutorial. Highly recommended.

Great tutorial ! All the basics well explained

Excellent tutorial. More like this please!

In my opinion, P-Lask, is one of the best tutors; very easy to listen to, speaks and enunciates well, as well as intelligent. Great tutorial and great tutor.

You should check out his How To Make courses - they are amazing as well.

This was a great beginner course, easy to follow explanations, straight to the point with no fluff.

1 Like

Great course, best Ableton 10 course I have seen.

1 Like

Just finished my first song after watching the course. And while I will definitely not be sharing this song with the world, the course was very very helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Great intro course!

Good intro to Live 10. Thanks!

Course is straight to the point. Best tutorial ever. Money well spent :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice way to introduce things, I feel like I was able to learn and absorb without it being too much at once

1 Like

I’m not new to Ableton but took a few years out of producing and wanted to get back into it again. I like how this guy is not patronizing at all and comes across as helpful and understanding of different levels of abilities.

1 Like

Also a great refresher course

Been looking for a decent introductory course for a while now and tried a few free things online but glad I decided to go with this. The videos are a nice length and easy to follow and take in. P-Lask is a great tutor. Money well spent!

Getting back to Live since a while… this course was a good refresh !
Great Tutor!

thank you

I’m new to Ableton and this course has been very useful.